Thursday, December 09, 2004

Days had passed since I last posted in here. And I'm feeling rather disappointed that now that I have the time to post, Im in my worst mood. The "Life-is-unfair" mood of mine has been frequently visiting my life since last year. Ok, to be exact since November of the year 2003, when my mother got sick. She just passed away last April. Don't go mushy on me, k? I was pondering those changes in my life since then. I mean I got to speak more loudly now. I choose and decide my own life. I finally got my tongue to speak what's on my mind this few months. Maybe that's why I got my first enemy on school this last few months. And I have a few misunderstandings with my friends. When I look back on the past, all I can descrobe myself os dumb and stupid. I hate losing friends and making enemies, so I just always agree on whatever they say. Shut up when they told me to. I never said my feelings loud when I've been hurt. Friends was what more important to me on those days. For them I was the innocent, childish and funny Roberta friend. Optimistic and always happy. Once someone said, that I'm the only person she knows that seems to have no problems. Because I just joke around. Even when I'm angry or hurt on the jokes they throw on me I just smile. The good-natured Archelle knowing how to make fun of herself. Because mostly, Im the center of their jokes. Their afternoon entertainment, because I'm weird. Yeah, I'm weird. Hah! They don't know that I wanted to be weird to have my own being and because I hatre it when people just compare me with someone. Hello?! I'm Archelle! That is what I always say when they opened the door for me but the response is not very satisfying. Ok, they know now that I'm different. I'm me and I'm weird. And the thing I hate is they laugh at it and not just accept it as I want them to. Archelle, why are you weird? And I would just say because I wanted to. But now if I hear another "why-are-you-weird?" question. I would say Im weird beacause I don't want to be like you. Ordinary and plain. Im weird because I have my own goals. And that goal is to be myself. As you can see I'm now pretty much obsessed on having my own identity and personality. Yeah, maybe that's it. Im obsessed at the idea of being me and not like others. phew! It's enough for now because I still have to ponder at my newly reached conclusion. Ok the truth is I want to answer Quizilla personality quizzes. wheeeeeeee!!!! heheh

1 comment:

Kikay said...

hay naku sige lagi kang mag-q uiz sa quizilla para makilala mo sarili mo. LOve you naman e. Atsaka sulit ang friendship ko sayo andami ko natutunan! Grabe!Unique ka talaga at day dreamer ka rin. Ako silent dreamer! Hindi naman sa ayokong pareho tayo pero sabi nga kelangan unique. Di ba? Love you talaga! Archelle when I wake up in the morning ikaw ang pang-anim na taong pumapasok sa isip ko. Hehehe